We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

Dear fellow travelers,

i will be to Makati for 5 days 4 night (mon - fri).

i need some help / info about;

1.) Any budget hotel with acceptable level of cleanliness and walking distance to Ayala center / greenbelt or near MRT station? my budget is around US $ 50 ++ but do not over US $ 100.

2.) where to get the bus from Makati to Clark Airport? how long the bus will take to reach Airport? is it a direct bus to Clark Airport? how much of the charge? Any ideal on the bus schedule? or any website to check?

3.) if taking a taxi from Makati to Clark Airport how much will b charged?

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

check this site http://www.clarkairport.com/frame.php and read this blog viloria.com/angelhouser/…00000812.html

Kota Kinabalu...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

dear pepperchip,

thanks for ur bus schedule info...it seems terrible the shuttle bus service there...anyway, i may consider to take a taxi if in the case like that....by the way, anyone knows how much a taxi charged from makati to clark airport??

Eastern Shore of...
Level Contributor
781 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

Hotel in Makati: Consider Tiara Oriental. Nice place, just off the beaten path for around $50-60/night net on Asiatravel.com. No pool is a drawback, however.

Taxi to Clark from Makati is around 2500-3000 pesos. Bus from Cubao to Dau/Angeles is probably 115 pesos. The time of each is the same.

Taxi will leave all the little transports (i.e. taxi to bus station in Manila, trike to Clark from Dau bus station), but it won't be much faster and bus is leaps and bounds cheaper.

4. Re: Good Budget Hotel in Makati & bus schedule to Clark Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 08:20