We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a condo or apartelle Makati Area

Salinas CA
1 post
Save Topic
Need a condo or apartelle Makati Area

hello there..i am looking for a 2 bedroom unit fully furnished with air con ...for two weeks..makati philippines area..nice amenities inc wifi. appreciated...close to restaurants and shoppings...any recommendations

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a condo or apartelle Makati Area

Hi,

I have a nice condo unit in the makati CBD - very close to restaurants and near greenbelt. You can check …googlepages.com/makatiexectower2condo

for pictures and more details.

Hope this message isn't too late!

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a condo or apartelle Makati Area

I would suggest the following:

The Ascott

Somerset Millennium

Fraser Place

Somerset Olympia

Somerset Salcedo

They are all good quality serviced apartments. Amongst the 5, The Ascott, Somerset Olympia and Somerset Millennium are closest to restaurants and shopping outlets. Fraser Place and Somerset Salcedo offer shuttle service for their guests to and from the Ayala Center (main shopping and dining area in Makati)

3. Re: Need a condo or apartelle Makati Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 11:17