We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Makati

Sydney
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Makati

Can anybody recommend a hotel in the Makati area for under $100 US a night that isn't on the street where all the bars are?

puerto princesa city
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Makati

look at the clickthecity.com website for hotels in the Makati area

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Makati

Try the Crown Regency Hotel. I don't remember if there are bars in the area because I hardly ever went out at night. There is a mall across the street though. Try this website for more info. I find it very resourceful.

http://www.beyondphilippines.com

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Makati

Hi, try the hotels located on Arnaiz Avenue. They're not as expensive as the big chains, but are located very near the Greenbelt and Glorietta complexes which have a multitude of dining, shopping and entertainment options. Also, these hotels are quite far from the red light district (Makati Ave./Burgos St.)The hotels that I remember in this area are: Crown Regency, Tower Inn & One Roman Suites.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
234 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Makati

yes, agreed with what vanila_bean said.

i would suggest Crown Regency Hotel. Have stayed there end of June last month. room condition quite clean. Moreover, it is just 2-3minutes' walk to Glorietta and SM Mall shopping centre.

for your budget of USD100 per night, perhaps you should opt for corner suites which is more spacious than the usual standard unit room.

Crown Regency Hotel looks better from the outside compare to Tower Inn & others. it is really value for money compared to other 4-5 star hotel.

5. Re: Hotels in Makati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2009, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Makati
Recent Conversations