We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Century Citadel Inn or BSA Suites???

Manila
7 posts
Save Topic
Century Citadel Inn or BSA Suites???

Hi! my boyfriend and i is looking for a place to stay during his vacation here. we were thinking of bsa suites or century citadel inn. anybody stayed in these place? feedbacks is highly appreciated, thanks

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Century Citadel Inn or BSA Suites???

I've stayed at BSA Suites, it's a lot cheaper than the usual Makati hotels, but you get a bit more space and a kitchenette which is useful for long staying guests. However, I'd recommend staying in BSA Tower instead, just because it's closer to the Ayala Shopping Center. It's right across Greenbelt Park which makes shopping and dining out more convenient. You can check out pictures of the rooms at www.quantumsuites.com

new zealand
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Century Citadel Inn or BSA Suites???

well we stayed in the century citadel, I would rank it at two stars at best, good if you aare into the local bar girl scene, not much use otherwise, has two very slow lifts and rooms are smelly and run down

3. Re: Century Citadel Inn or BSA Suites???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 21:17
Get answers to your questions about Makati