We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asiatravel Crazy Rate Makati

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Topic
Asiatravel Crazy Rate Makati

Hi All,

WIth the MO closing its door in early September does anyone know or can confirm what the Asiatravel Crazy Rate hotel in Makati will be?

Thanks everyone.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,775 posts
1,974 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asiatravel Crazy Rate Makati

I have tried to match all the photos and on this occasion cannot. Epic fail. Past 'Crazy Rates' in Makati have included the very good New World Hotel opposite Greenbelt 3 (part of which has now been renovated.)

I have generally found www.asiatravel.com 'Crazy Rates' to be excellent value, especially when it has featured The Manila Hotel (Manila Bay) with the excellent buffet brekky for two included.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,655 posts
1,575 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asiatravel Crazy Rate Makati

I think this photo is still the MO.

My educated guess would be the New World Hotel after the MO closes. Whichever Makati 5 Star it is the MO is probably the worst located so Im sure you will be very happy with the hotel you receive and its at greatly reduced prices. Strangely no breakfast included.

If you do book the hotel please let us know which one.

Tommo

3. Re: Asiatravel Crazy Rate Makati

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Makati