We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need some help plz!!!!

sacramento
1 post
Save Topic
need some help plz!!!!

hello..well this might be a stupid question. but i'm wanting to move to makati with in the next year or so..but i can not find anyone that can tell me what all i need to beable to do this. hope someone can tell me what i need to do this and how i go about getting what i need. like passport,visa, etc....someone plz help me?

philippines
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: need some help plz!!!!

hey..buddy...first u need is a place..and u need to trust someone here in manila....so would get cost effective daily living...

-clue_less_babe@yahoo.com

Paranaque...
Level Contributor
763 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need some help plz!!!!

Your best bet would be to consult with a relocation company -- they can advise you on documentation, cost of living, accommodations, etc. Try the following companies (easily searchable on Google):

Asian Tigers Lane Moving, Crown Relocations, Santa Fe Moving & Carepak.

Good luck!

Illinois
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: need some help plz!!!!

From what I understand you have three ways to stay there long-term. One depending on your age, be able to deposit $50,000 to $70,000 in bank. Two, obtain work visa, but unless you have employer already willing to do this, don't count on it once you are there. Finally, either be married to a Pinay that has lived in US for two years legally, or marry while in Philippines. These are the ways I am aware of to accomplish your goal of staying long term. Also remember, you cannot legally own "real" property (house or land) other than a Condo.

4. Re: need some help plz!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 23:20
Get answers to your questions about Makati