We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

driver / car service

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
driver / car service

Hi all! I'll be visiting Davao for the last weekend of Kadayawan fest. Its been more than 10 years since I last visited Davao (and stayed mostly at Pearl Farm) so I vaguely remember the city.

Would like to know of any trustworthy drivers, taxis, vehicle services that I could use during my stay. Time is important to me so I wouldnt want to waste any of it hailing a cab or taking public transport. Of course I'm looking for reasonably priced contacts. Main purpose for the vehicle is for a quick city tour, going to places of interests, shopping, etc. Any highly recommended contacts?

fairfield...
Level Contributor
890 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: driver / car service

Impulsetraveller

Davao is one of my destinations whenever I'm in the Philippines. I have a very reliable taxi driver whenever I'm in Davao. He's a very honest, reliable family man. His name is Patricio (Pat). You may contact him on his cp 09167327289. You may negotiate his fee whether daily or by the hour or on-call basis. He'll appreciate your patronage.

Please tell that Mr. Lorenzo Rendonfrom California recommended him He knows me well.

Papalo.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: driver / car service

Thanks Papalo for you quick reply.

Would like to know if your driver is knowledgeable with the ins and outs of Davaoas well , as in, can he be a driver/tourguide?

3. Re: driver / car service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 01:17