We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel?

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
24 posts
511 reviews
Save Topic
Has Anyone Stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel?

I plan to go back to visit Davao next year and was thinking of staying at the Park Inn. I visited the city last month and I stayed at MP which was over-rated in my opinion. So if someone has stayed or plan to stay at the Park Inn, you can then write your review at Tripadvisor for everyone to enjoy.

Iloilo City...
Level Contributor
76 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel?

Hi there!

We were in Davao December 2012, and this hotel had not yet opened at the time. At the most, it's been open just a few weeks, so I suppose reviews would still be pretty hard to come by.

It's right behind a nice mall (SM Lanang), and it's situated in an up and coming district, so I suppose that's a plus in terms of location.

2. Re: Has Anyone Stayed at the Park Inn by Radisson hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2014, 07:17