We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scuba diving shops?

Which Davao City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Scuba diving shops?

Hi how many scuba shops are there in samal I'm looking to get the best price to finish my open water I've done the book quizzes training just gotta finish the 2 dives and proceeding with padi

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Scuba diving shops?

I would finish it in Coron, but that is only because the diving is much better there. You could complete it anywhere. Corons rates tend to be a little lower overall

Davao City...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Scuba diving shops?

Hi! I also have the same problem before because I want to visit other places in Mindanao while having my PADI certification. Fortunately a friend from red cross told me a very good diveshop at Marfori - South Shore Divers. I was impressed with the the place and staff. Its a PADI diveshop Im sure you won't missed it. For their email: www.southshorediversdavao.com

Cheers,

Maureen

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Scuba diving shops?

Hi StingOh,

May I know is this dive shop within the city center of Davao?

Thanks.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Scuba diving shops?

Address: Door G. Values Learning Village, Ruby St. Marfori Heights, Davao City 8000

wikimapia.org/6375353/Marfori-Heights-II

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Scuba diving shops?

Wow!

One end of the city!!!

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
5,580 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Scuba diving shops?

I also remember a few dive shops just next to the ferry terminal that takes us to Hof Gorei - next to China town.

Anyway, I guess in Davao, most operators will take students to one of the coral dive spots off Samal garden island (which is a 45 minute boat ride from Davao). Right?

17. Re: Scuba diving shops?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:17