We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Davao to Kabacan / Kidapawan city

Helsinki, Finland
2 posts
Save Topic
From Davao to Kabacan / Kidapawan city

Hello everyone

I am travelling for a few days to Kabacan / Kidapawan city from Davao in July. I'm going to see Mt. Apo national park also during my trip.

What route and means of transport you would suggest? Bus, vans, taxi? Which route is better to take, south via Digos or north via Arakan?

What's the general safety in this area? Location about 150km by road and by 70km by air west of Davao

Thanks for anyone answering

UK
Level Contributor
11 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Davao to Kabacan / Kidapawan city

am not sure if it's already too late, but going to Kidapawan from Davao, you can ride a Van (from SM Ecoland) and it will go straight to Kidapawan, there is also another route for Kabacan.

2. Re: From Davao to Kabacan / Kidapawan city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Davao City