We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Hotel near SM Mall Cebu

manila
1 post
Save Topic
A Hotel near SM Mall Cebu

Hi!...Can someone help me. I'm looking for a hotel near SM Mall Cebu. I'm from Singles For Christ community. Our chapter will be going there on February 2009 for a conference. We are looking for a place that can probably accommodate about 150 people. Some place nice but not so expensive though.

Thanks in advance.

GOD Bless!

Jack

cebu city...
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: A Hotel near SM Mall Cebu

Hi Jack,

Sugbutel Bed & Bath is the best choice for you. It is the best hostel accomodation in Cebu which started operations just last December 13, 2008. The accomodation is airconditioned and has free wifi internet access. It is located within 3-5 minute walk from SM City Cebu. Best of all, rate is very affordable at Php250.00/person ONLY.

check sugbutel at www.sugbutel.com or call them at +6332.232.8888

Cebu
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A Hotel near SM Mall Cebu

yeah i think sugbutel is the most appropriate hotel for you.

3. Re: A Hotel near SM Mall Cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 13:17