We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy pasalubong?

Asia
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Where to buy pasalubong?

Where can we buy pasalubong from Cebu like danggit, squid and dried mangoes? How far is carcar market from cebu city?

bagley
Level Contributor
47 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy pasalubong?

Hi Madman88

If I where you i would go to Carbon Market, they have a really good selection, the only thing is to watch your wallet alot of pick pockets.

Alan

Lapu Lapu...
Level Contributor
48 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy pasalubong?

Hi Madman88,

You can easily buy them all in the supermarket. But you can save a bit if you buy dried fish & squid in Taboan.

Carcar is unfortunately very far from Cebu City. It would take you at least an hour and a half drive to get there. In carcar you can buy chicharon, barquillos, ampao, bocarillo. But they are also available in major supermarkets (SM, Metro).

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy pasalubong?

I just buy all my Cebu pasalubongs at the SM Supermarket where prices are fixed and have price tags. I used to go to a market selling all the pasalubong stuff but I discovered that they are more expensive than the supermarket prices for just the same brand.

Cavite
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to buy pasalubong?

i also do agree with pepper....

5. Re: Where to buy pasalubong?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2009, 05:52