We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
4 posts
Save Topic
short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

il be staying in cebu for 2 months this summer ive been there before and know that my stay would not be great in a hotel

so if i got a 1br apartment so my stay would be less expensive

iv heard of apartelle's but dont know of any good ones in the city

seen some ads on the web that are way to much my budget 18k a month.....

any of in situation like this? looking for a short term solution for accomodation... any info be great

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,436 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

Unless you want to stay in a condominium in hotel, you will find it dufficult to find short term condominium accommodation. This is because most property owners are seeking 1 year leases.

However, you could try this website to see if they have anything

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php

Regards: Jim

Mactan Island...
Level Contributor
302 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

Mactan Island is the place for you... You can find condo units here for P 8000 to P 15000 per month rental. You can also find small apartments for P 4500 to P 6000 per month. They are plently here. They might not be like a 5 star hotel, but very nice and clean... You do have to deal with the fact that it will cost you P 200 with a taxi each time you want to travel into Cebu City.

Tampa, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

Excuse my ignorance cause its been a long time since I've been back there in Cebu. What happen to YMCA? Or same type accomodations? I used to stay in those places when I stay in Cebu for long periods of time ( back in 90's) at a budget.

Manila
Destination Expert
for Manila
Level Contributor
3,416 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

Do a google search on "Buy and Sell Philippines" and you will find lots of sites with plenty of accomodation available.

Also look at AyosDito.ph, silit.com and Craigslist Cebu

Oslo
Level Contributor
102 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

There is a place called A-Z pensionhouse, a side street to Sarrosa Hotel. They charge 5500 a month for a single room. I was there today to check the standard. It's very basic, but has its own CR/shower and fan. I think that's the cheapest stay you can have for a month unless you want to try a boarding house.

They also have a pool table, and a small cafe, pretty cheap. Some foreigners stay there long-term, as well as some backpackers.

6. Re: short term rental apartment/condo/apartelle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2010, 07:16