We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries to Zamboanga

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pattaya, Thailand
8 posts
Save Topic
Ferries to Zamboanga

Anyone know of passenger ferry service from Cebu to Zamboanga(Mindanao)? If so, which company and how to contact?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
8,456 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries to Zamboanga

I have checked all the companies I know and there is no boat travelling from Cebu direct to Zamboanga.

You can travel from Cebu City to Ozamoz City or Cagayan De Oro then bus from those cities to Zamboaanga.

You can also travel by boat from Cebu City to Iloilo City then catch the Superferry travelling from Manila to Zamboanga.

You can also fly from Mactan Cebu airport to Zamboanga with Cebu Pacific or PAL

http://www.cebupacificair.com/flights-and-fares/flight_sked/Domestic%20Schedule%20March%2027,%202011%20-%20UFN%20(081211).pdf

philippineairlines.com/flights/…

Let me know if you want any of the boat websites.

Regards: Jim

Taguig City...
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries to Zamboanga

2 years ago my brother ride a ferry of George and Peter lines from cebu to zamboanga but have 1 hour stop to either dumaguete or dipolog, travel time is around 26 hrs.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferries to Zamboanga

from cebu to cdo is approx 9hrs by ship ,then from cdo to zam by aircon bus is 12 hrs ,fare to cdo is 900 and bus is around 800 so 1700 , on cebu pacific fare as low as 1600 if no baggage or 1800 with 15kg -depending on dates of travel.

4. Re: Ferries to Zamboanga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 03:17