We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cebu Dentist

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
2 posts
Save Topic
Cebu Dentist

I am in need of a good Dentist that is good on doing Crowns.

I have a number to be done and travelling to the Phillipines just to get these done. I have Xrays I can email so be good to have email address if possible

Be great to get some referals. or places not to go to even.

Maxine

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cebu Dentist

hi,just search cebu dentist in search facility -there are previous threads

Maldives
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cebu Dentist

I went yesterday to Green Apple Dental Clinic at the Ayala Center. I just had a couple of fillings to do, so I can't advise about crowns, but the service I received was very good, and the place looked clean and modern. Paid PHP 3,600 for two fillings (one type 1, one type 3) and a cleaning, which i thought was pretty reasonable. Www.Greenappledentalcebu.com

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cebu Dentist

I second Green Apple Clinic. Used to do my dental work there. Dentists are all competent and they have pretty good equipment. I had two crowns done (porcelain) for 30000?. I am not sure if it was for both. It has been a year. It is beside Belo's clinic. They have great facials here. The connecting path of Ayala that leads to Marriott Hotel.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cebu Dentist

I have used Dr. Lynette Chu on a couple of different occasions, she is excellent. She can be contacted @ cebudentist@yahoo.com. She is located in the Chinese?Filipino commerce building near Fuente Osmena, I can highly recommend

Cebu City...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Cebu Dentist

At METRODENT BANILAD had our crown done there. Had 3 porcelain fixed bridge and a removal denture. I refer Dr. Jessamine Formenta to do your crowns just call 345-1282

richmond
Level Contributor
153 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cebu Dentist

Just go visit Cebu..You will have more choices there, aside from some those names mentioned by posters above. Just like in Brisbane, there are lots of modern dental clinics in Cebu City too. You often find them near the bigger malls.

7. Re: Cebu Dentist

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 September 2012, 11:05
clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cebu Dentist

Think of your eyes as a 'title or championship' you might lose. isnt this about teeth? and dont dentists wear gloves?

Edited: 02 September 2012, 22:58
Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cebu Dentist

@ExperiencedMe,

...I don't get your point. What are you really saying?

las vegas
Level Contributor
602 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cebu Dentist

What was that all about?is it some kind of cryptic message?