We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Cebu to Siquijor

Which Cebu City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia Beach...
5 posts
Save Topic
From Cebu to Siquijor

Will be arriving in Cebu at night and would like to take the ferry to Siquijor. What's the best way to get the tickets?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

hi jeremy -what time you arrive cebu? i think the last ferry is approx 3.30pm so you will have to stay overnight in cebu ,then just look ticketing office there in city or if you want to prebook tickets you can visit this website …luzvimindatravelandtours.com/2012/05/oceanj…

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,073 posts
547 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

oceanjet.net/schedule.php…

This shows the departure time is in the afternoon. You can go to any mall and ask information where in the mall is selling tickets. If the malls are closed when you arrive, you can still buy the tickets the next day at the mall OR just go to the ocean jet pier terminal around an hour before departure and you can buy it there.

Virginia Beach...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

Will be arriving Cebu at 1115 PM. I went to Ocean website as suggested but another and there's one trip from Cebu to Siquijor that lives at 3:30PM.

The Luzviminda travel tours website says that there's one that leaves in the morning which is more convenient for us. I hope that it's correct.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

hello ,yes oceanjet website only shows afternoon dept but sometimes their website isnt updated ,i will try to confirm if there is 6am ferry ,you can also check weesam express -they supposedly have 7.30am ferry

Virginia Beach...
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

luzviminda tours confirmed there is 6am sched but if you can contact oceanjet maybe they will confirm also

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

If you want to reach Siquijor earlier, why not just go to the bus station and take the bus to Liloan. This will take 4 hours or so. The first boat that goes to Sibulan is 4-4.30am. Then take the trike fr Sibulan to the pier. You can catch the early boat to Siquijor.

The 6 am boat to Siquijor fr Cebu passes by Bohol and Dgte if you take Oceanjet. Which means you will be in Siquijor at around noon.

If you hop on the bus, you could catch on Zzzz's and this route would cost all of 300+ as compared to 1000+ with the Oceanjet.

Virginia Beach...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

I've contacted Ocean Jet and it was confirmed that they have a ferry that leaves at 0600.

Taking the route through Sibulan is a bit inconvenient. We'll be traveling with someone who had a stroke and also there will be a number of luggage.

Just the same, thank you both for the info.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,084 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

Why not take the plane fr Cebu to Dgte? Would be the easiest and fastest too. Not a big difference than with Oceanjet and you are already in the airport.

Having a lot of luggage is not a problem in the Phil with all the porters in sight. But yeah, Oceanjet is easier tho longer. When they cancel the trip tho, you know what to do.

Virginia Beach...
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: From Cebu to Siquijor

Will take that in consideration. Thank you.