We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
115 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

i would like to know accommodations within my capacity so i may now book a hotel in which Sinulog activities will culminate. I will be seeing this festivity first time by January 2014 and hope to have a nice view from my hotel if chances permit. TIA

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

Summit Circle Hotel is a 3 star hotel with its (I think it's the 1st or 2nd floor) restaurant that overlooks Gen Maxilom Ave - the street where the Sinulog parade passes. If you can get a table next to the window you can sit and watch the parade out of the heat! If you want to get down in the action it's less than a minute walk from the hotel.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
10,424 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

If you have not already booked a hotel on the route, my expectation is you will not get a room for 2014 Sinulog parade.

Here is the sinulog site so you can see the parade route and check hotels for yourself.

http://www.sinulog.ph/

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
115 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

Thank you both expresstrip and Big Jim for the info. Just read it today.

Mandaluyong...
Level Contributor
21 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

you can check out crown regency hotel along osmena avenue. though it will be more fun if you will go out and walk along the streets, especially around 4pm because right after the parade, there will be an awesome nonstop street party! just greet everyone "pit senyor!"

5. Re: 3 t0 4 stars hotel along Sinulog way/march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:17