We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

I am staying at Maribago for 5 days in January and would like to know if there are other restaurants that are a walking distance from the resort. Can you please give me their names. How about massages outside the resort? Would appreciate your input regarding reasonably priced restaurants and massages. Thank you.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
18,331 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

I've stayed at Maribago Bluewater and aside from the resort's restaurant our other choices were the restaurants in other resorts.

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
598 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

there is a restaurant called maribago grill. This serves filipino food, not just grilled/barbecued style. This is located in the main road. Coming from Maribago blue waters, turn right and it is around 200 meters from that curving corner access of Maribago resort. I know there are several as well on the side road of Maribago but can't recall the names.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

thejunglerestaurant.weebly.com/find-us.html

philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
4,595 posts
598 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

again regarding maribago grill, there is a review here at TA. Basically what it said about their slow service is accurate. There was a feedback about 15% service charge. There is no such thing in the Philippines. If they do, they should charge 10% at most. But unfortunately, service is spotty.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

Thank you very much for all your replies. I am hoping there are other good restaurants other than Maribago Grill around the vicinity of Maribago Bluewater Resort. Your prompt replies are much appreciated.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

I dont know if jungle restaurant is walking distance from mbr but as u can see from website they provide free pickup/dropoff

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

tripadvisor.com/…35159568 might be of interest also

cebu
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

try la place lounge resto bar excelent food drinks and service for 1/4 the price of Blue water :-) just up the main road 3 mins walking distance just across from maribago grill

Edited: 22 November 2011, 15:03
9. Re: restaurants outside of Maribago Bluewater Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 17:15