We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Hi I will be in Cebu with my family this Sept 27-30 , I've been searching online for best travel and tours that offer island hopping in Cebu as well as city tour but i'm skeptical to book as I am afraid the ones I find online are not reliable. Pls. suggest a reliable travel and tours company or even a reliable boatman for our island hopping. Thank you.

the following are the things I want to do in Cebu.

- Island hopping (including pandanon Island/bantayan Island)

- public beach Tingko Beach

-City tour

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

I think there's really nothing wrong with seaweeds, maybe it's just that I cringe when I feel them on my feet and on my legs. I'm afraid of slimy things, it's as if I feel like there are snakes or some kind of creature lingering my feet. I recently swam in Singapore's Palawan beach, and there were so many of them that I kept on running away from them,in the end I didn't enjoy it. :(

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Thanks though for all your opinion. Those were appreciated and I guess serve as reality check for me to just enjoy the beach even if there might be some seaweeds. I just hope to get the best of what Cebu can offer this Sept.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

Pandanon is a small island or the nice part of it anyways. It looks better in pictures, I find.

Adelaide
Level Contributor
233 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

We are 2 seniors staying on Mactan Island. One day seeing Oslob whale sharks and would like a recommendation to Nalusan Island or similar for snorkelling. Can we get a banca from Mactan Island and what should we pay for a 4 to 6 hour sail. We only want a shorter cruise as the previous day will be a long one. What do readers suggest?

Edited: 05 June 2013, 02:15
15. Re: Reliable travel and tours for Island Hopping in Cebu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2015, 02:15