We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

Which Bacolod hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

hi please help me where i can find place to stay. like econo room rate about 150-300 pesos per night. i dont mind fan accomodation as matter to me is where to put my things and have a sleep. much of the time il be outside anyway. im from cebu. would like to see bacolod city and have a good travel.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

www.ongbun.com/pensionhouse-bacolod/rooms/

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,837 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

Is 400 pesos/night ok? 11th Street Bed and Breakfast --> http://www.bb11st.webeden.co.uk/

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

11th st Pension Bacolod. It is just farther down what Keg recommended and they have rooms with your budget. They have 150 fan rooms, shared bath. You can check both pension houses since they are close to each other.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

it doesnt mention rates in website of ongbun bacolod but here are the rates in iloilo ongbun.com/pensionhouse-iloilo/…non-aircon

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

thanks. ill look on to that.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,085 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

Ongbun is right in the downtown area, where it is super chaotic. If you like to see how locals are, it is perfect coz it is right across the Central Market, close to the Plaza and Manukan country.

11th st is nearer to the trendier bars and restaurants in the city. Which also means more expensive tho there are choices of course. It depends what you are looking for.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,837 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

There are many pension houses offering cheap rooms in the area where Ongbun is if you only require a roof under your head and nothing else.

Luzon, Philippines
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

Hi you can try this one i saw on net. This is also a budget friendly hotel. Here is the website http://gohotels.ph/bacolod. They have rooms as low as P688. Well the price may depend on promos. But why not inquire for sure they have something that perfectly fits your need.

9. Re: any economy room in bacolod for transient traveler?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 November 2013, 10:15