We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vaccinations

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Vaccinations

My wife and I usually travel to Koh Samui but have decided to go to puerto galera in the phillipines. Do we need any new injections???

Pomeroy, Washington
Level Contributor
420 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vaccinations

Only one way to know for sure. Go to a doctor that specializes in travel preparations. For sure, Hep A and B, typhoid. An American link...

…cdc.gov/travel/…philippines

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,179 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vaccinations

There are vaccinations you might take if you want but nothing you are required to take.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,908 posts
1,994 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vaccinations

It is up to you, but I have never bothered. After many visits I have yet to experience any problems as a result.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vaccinations

Hepa A and B vaccinations would be good generally.

5. Re: Vaccinations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2016, 06:16