We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a great hotel to relax

Which Bacolod hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hamburg, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
a great hotel to relax

hi, im an ilonggo and presently living in germany. I am planning to go home next year. can anybody here suggest which hotel is best-to relax, silent and mostly near to the church. hotel location-silay city or bacolod city. thanks and enjoy your day!

japan
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: a great hotel to relax

try silay pension ,its not a class A but there homely ambience is perfect

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
732 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a great hotel to relax

Hi there! Toured Bacolod twice last year, first with the family, and next with friends (loved the place and the food!).

Anyway, we stayed at L'Fisher, which according to our guide is the most modern hotel in Bacolod city. Wouldn't mind staying there again, as it was a good hotel. Even though it is within Bacolod city, I don't recall the environment being noisy or such. They have a really small pool which was under maintenance/renovation the times when we were there (that was august and november of last year). As of our second stay, they've finished renovations in the lobby restaurant (another surprisingly good place to eat), with their buffet laid out similar to the open kitchen setups of most hotels in Manila. The hotel is close to the cathedral (the one near the plaza, I forgot the name, sorry!). I remember we visited the lovely Silay city in both trips, and if I remember right it took us more than an hour. We didnt have problems getting a cab from the hotel to the eating/shopping places as well.

Orlando, Florida
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: a great hotel to relax

I would agree, the Pension House is not real fancy but it's relatively clean and you can walk to the church. My first choice of places to relax though is Palmas Del Mar. It's near the airport in Bacolod, but rent a car and you could be at either church in just a few minutes. Enjoy your trip.

4. Re: a great hotel to relax

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 05:22