We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Cebu City...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

does anyone know the earliest ceres (aircon) bus schedule from Iloilo to Caticlan?

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

ur in the wrong forum -if ur going kalibo to caticlan tripadvisor.com/…31027735

Iloilo City...
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

It's off season now and the first bus to AKLAN is at 5 am. Caticlan is where the airport is. The pier and terminal are located in Aklan and the last pumboat leaves at sunset.

You will not be able to sleep at the airport. It closes shortly after the last flight. Sleeping in the Jaro bus terminal is dangerous and stupid.

A cheap decent place to stay overnight is the charter pensione house located at the back of the sarabia manor hotel on general luna st. P650 for a double with ac.

It's roughly 10 min by can to the jaro bus terminal from downtown.

It's roughly 5 hours from Jaro to Aklan.

You won't be able to get a jeepney from the Airport. They do not stop there. You can take either a shuttle van or a taxi from the airport.

Edited: 07 July 2011, 01:46
Cagayan de Oro...
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

im going to boracay this coming november. i will be ariving iloilo airport at 3:20pm. is the bus going to caticlan still available at these hours in the afternoon? thanks

14. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 July 2011, 09:35
Ried
7 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

There are already private Taxis / Vans routing Catiklan or Pandan for only P 350 per head. Ask at the Ceres Terminal....it is great and fast and pick you up.

great service

Cagayan de Oro...
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

thanks, the information is really of great help.

Iloilo City...
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

There won't be any busses leaving for Aklan that late in the afternoon. Evan if there was the pumpboats will be shut down for the night. It's a 4 hour trip to Aklan (minimum).

With the plane arriving at 3:20 pm it will take at least 20 minutes to get your luggage and evan if yopu paid for a cab you would not be at the Leganese terminal until 4pm.

Your best bet is to stay overnight in Iloilo and head to the bus station for the fist trip at 4:30 am.

Taking a taxi to Aklan ? I doubt it. First it would be way too expensive and that's an 8 hour round trip.

I doubt you'd find a private van departing at 4 pm for Aklan and then you would arrive at 8 pm minimum and the pumpboats to Boracay are allready shut down for the night. There are very few decent places to stay overninght in Aklan.

I've lived in Iloilo City since 2002 and been to Boracay many times.

Cagayan de Oro...
9 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Please help, What is the last trip in the afternoon time schedule of the Ceres Bus or Shuttle Van to Caticalan? It's my first time to go to Boracay. thank you!

Iloilo City...
Level Contributor
48 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

The last trip you should take is noon and that's pushing it. It's a 5 hour trip to aklan and the small boat stop running shortly after sunset at 5:30 pm. I recommend you go no later than 11 am to be sure you don't get stranded for the night in Aklan instead of Boracay. First boat is 4:30 am to Boracay.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,557 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

oneiloilokano..your info is not correct. The last boat to Boracay from Caticlan is at 9..but often times up to 10...Earlier you get there the better though. And there is no boat at 430 am, unless its getting light. oneiloilokano what small boats do u refer to...