We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Which Iloilo City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cebu City...
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

does anyone know the earliest ceres (aircon) bus schedule from Iloilo to Caticlan?

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,969 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

There are vans for hire at Iloilo Airport that can take you straight to Caticlan. I don't know exactly know how much but expect to pay around 4,000-5,000 pesos.

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

You can share a van with others. No need to pay P5000 unless you particularly want your own private one.

clare,ireland
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
Save Reply
43. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

how many can fit in van ?

boracay
Level Contributor
9,316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Around 14. Officially! Not including livestock!

45. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 10:05
46. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 January 2013, 10:05
Kuwait
2 posts
Save Reply
47. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

i need advice. urgent advice if you may...

we have booked our flight bound for cebu from iloilo @12:50noon...

would it be possible for us to catch up on our flight if we leave really really early from boracay? at what time can u please suggest should we leave boracay and if there are transfers available around 4am or whichever time we could possibly get ourselves on board on a van or ceres bus to get to our flight on time...

i've read, it's a max of 6hours land travel, and i've never visited the place so i need the best suggestion there is (that, i hope wouldn't be fleeing the island the night before--which leaves us only with a night stay in boracay--too bad). thanks so much.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Best is to stay overnight in Iloilo.

Do not take the risk.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,969 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

Even if you take the 1st boat out of Boracay you will still miss your flight. Stay overnight in Iloilo City and have a good breakfast, do some shopping if you want and have a stress-free travel to the airport.

Hiring a private boat and private van all the way to Iloilo is expensive. It might be even cheaper to buy 3 airline tickets from Boracay (Caticlan) to Cebu.

london
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Bus Schedules (Iloilo to Caticlan)

If I could give my two cents worth on travelling schedules running later from Kalibo/ iloilo City on attempting to reach Caticlan then pumpboat crossing to Cagban pier (Boracay Island) in hindsight the best way and coming from someone who has been up there a few times via public transport before is to overnight stay at either places and strike out early for Ceres buses (I think the first ones start at about 4.30 am to 5). Its a lot less hassle and Its hardly going to break your pocket for a fairly reasonable place to stay the night at a pension or hotel and a research on places available online would be very useful.

Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City