We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dumangas to Iloilo International Airport

Which Iloilo City hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bacolod, Philippines
Level Contributor
33 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Dumangas to Iloilo International Airport

Hi!

I'm planning on backpacking a bit this summer.. I wanted to try the RoRo ferry from Bacolod to Dumangas and then head out to Iloilo's international airport (in Sta. Barbara right?).

Is there any sort of public transportation from Dumangas to the airport? If so, does anyone know how much and how often it leaves Dumangas?

But if not, I'd appreciate any info on how to get from Dumangas to the airport via Iloilo City. All options would be cool, cheapest ones the best.

Thanks in advance

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,498 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dumangas to Iloilo International Airport

There's none. What you can do is go to Iloilo City from Dumangas. There is a van service from SM Mandurriao to the airport for ₱70.

It would be less hassle if you just take a ferry or roro or fastcraft from Bacolod to Iloilo City.

Bacolod, Philippines
Level Contributor
33 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dumangas to Iloilo International Airport

Yeah, I wanted to check out that route since my old classmates tried it before, but it looks like a fastcraft docking in Iloilo City proper would be less headache-free. lol

Edited: 28 March 2014, 16:00
3. Re: Dumangas to Iloilo International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City