We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Iloilo Airport

Leicester
Level Contributor
455 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
New Iloilo Airport

Does anyone know when the above will open for business. It seems that I may fly into the old airport in March and possibibly out of the new one in April, I hope it wont affect my ticket ( PAL )

Thanks

Jordan

Iloilo, Philippines
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Iloilo Airport

This is too late to help you out but the new airport opened in June. It is far outside of town and takes about 30 minutes to get there from SM City. There are vans that run to and from SM City. If you are arriving the vans can also drop you off at other locations, such as Molo. The cost is 50p. Warning: last I heard there are no porters at the new airport. The ones who worked at the old airport all lost their jobs. There are carts but you have to lift the bags yourself onto the carts.

2. Re: New Iloilo Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Iloilo City