We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football in Moscow

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Football in Moscow

Hello all,

I've noticed that Dynamo Moscow are playing CSKA on Monday 27th October. Can you advise how far is the ground from Holiday Inn in Lesnaya? Would tickets be available at the ground before the match? My business collegue with whom I am travelling is rather keen to see a game in Russia.

Thanks in advance.

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football in Moscow

It's easy to count on metro map. Holiday Inn is Belorusskaya, Dynamo stadium is Dynamo station, so it is just one stop or 15 minutes walk. Tickets will be availiable, from the cashier with some waiting, or from scalpers with some markup without waiting. No alcohol would be sold around - get your drinks beforehand, as it is quiet cold now. GO RED-BLUE!!!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,846 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Football in Moscow

Excellent, so I presume you will be in the away end?

And we will definitely make it if our flight is on time. All the best, Penny

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Football in Moscow

This game actually would be a nice game to visit, as there will be not too much crowd, and a tough play as both teams need points. There is also virtually no bad relations between fans. Ah, I forgot - there will be security search at the entrance - time-consuming and do not take any extra bags or things - no firecrackers, sticks, anything that might be concidered dangerous, etc. :)

4. Re: Football in Moscow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 21:20