We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visiting Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata),

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
144 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Visiting Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata),

Do you know if there is a way to get to see Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata) while in Moscow. I see it mentioned on some pages but no information on how to visit it.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
236 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Visiting Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata),

It's one of presidential residences with special security, it's avaluable for visitors only with special permission of KGB (another name for now).

You need to buy excursion from agency, who can take this permission 2 week beforehand, I don't know the names... And I've never been there myself.

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,803 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visiting Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata),

Become Obama, and Russian President will dine you there...

3. Re: Visiting Faceted Chamber (Granovitaya Palata),

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2010, 05:18