We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AeroExpress Tickets..

Ireland/Kazan
5 posts
Save Topic
AeroExpress Tickets..

Hi,

I would appreciate any help people can give me with this.

I will be travelling to Sheremetyevo airport next Saturday morning with AeroExpress. I'm trying to book my ticket in advance (business) and it tells me to enter phone number for electronic ticket (as well as email) I don't have access to a printer and I am wondering if the mobile message they send you is in fact your ticket.

Many thanks in advance,

P Sparky

Novosibirsk, Russia
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

> I am wondering if the mobile message they send you is in fact your ticket.

The mobile phone number they need only for registration on the website - if you'd like to track your activities history. You receive an SMS with a code to your profile after entering the number in the dedicated field.

After finishing the transaction you'll be directed to a page with your e-ticket (send the link to this page to your email or mobile).

Then while on site just be sure that your GPRS service is on then go to the link (previously sent by SMS or email) and show the appeared page to the supervisor (the opened page should display the QR-code of your ticket)

https:/…tickets.png

Pay attn: the e-ticket is valid - Business just for the date stated in it, Standard - till the end of the day after the stated date.

Or you can always call the hotline at 8-800-700-33-77.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

Just buy the ticket there! It only takes a moment or two. I would never use a card or buy anything on-line with the Russian scam's that are going on 24/7. Just my opinion. AIM.

Sussex
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

I used the AeroExpress and there is no need to buy a ticket in advance and especially not a business class one, the train wasnt even a 1/4 full and the seats are quite comfortable in regular class, its only a short ride anyway.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,202 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

> I would never use a card or buy anything on-line with the Russian scam's that are going on 24/7

I have been using credit cards around here very actively for years and have no idea what AIM is talking about.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
977 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

in terms of the original concern, no issue. problem solved,

6. Re: AeroExpress Tickets..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2011, 05:15