We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

costs

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
costs

hey,, just a short question,, costs for eating out,, and more importantly,, how much for a beer???

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,643 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: costs

Depends on where you go? A beer at a pub or club cost much more than 1 at a store. Fancy/new trendy pace = many $. AIM.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: costs

May I make a constructive suggestion? I personally do not thnk answers like "gee, depends" do anyone any good...the OP has no clue as to what the range might be, thus their question. And, where on earth would it not be true to say the same?

As for brews, alas, I am a total non-drinker, so suggest we wait for some of or excellent native contributors jump I'm.

As for eats, of course one could also say "it depends". I can only comment on lower end as I am, well, "thrifty" (sometimes spelled C-H-E-A-P). As such, one can count easily expect to pay between $10-20 NOT including an brews or desert. One can of course get lower than this by doing more fast food type places (under $10).

I would recommend the OP do a search here at TA for such for further information on dining. The ones I frequent (remember, NOT any kind of gourmet type places) include Moo-Moo (cafeteria, buffet style), Yolki-Palki (waiters, but with salad bar), and for fast food, Teremok (out of principle, I refuse to frequent places like McDonald's, and also do not tend to want to sample other cuisines like Chinese or Italian). Of the places I mentioned, all have quite a few locations in Moscow...

Hope this helps...at least might give you a idea...

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: costs

wot wot wot????? lighten up a little ,,haha,, just a beer in a normal bar on average would suffice,,,

Bethesda MD
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: costs

www.pintprice.com/city.php…

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
142 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: costs

thanks tilted, thats a great website

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
5,038 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: costs

Did not mean to be "dark"...you asked 2 questions, first answer was total non-answer...and part of my response was also to try to make this site truly helpful for those either posting directly, or checking in...

Have a great time!

7. Re: costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 05:19