We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

train to Sergiev Posad

HongKong
Level Contributor
549 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
train to Sergiev Posad

for Moscow to Sergiev Posad is it better to take the train with Sergiev Posad as the last stop as i am afraid that i will miss the SP station if i go for the Alexandrov-1train?

is SP before Alexandrov in that direction?

for return can i take any train starting from SP or Alexandrov-1 because their last stop is Yaroslavskyrailway station?

thanks

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: train to Sergiev Posad

SP is before Alexandrov. The Alexandrov train is faster but the SP train is more foolproof.

For return - yes any train is fine

HongKong
Level Contributor
549 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: train to Sergiev Posad

thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: train to Sergiev Posad

Our guide told us that many building in Sergiey Posad are closed for renovation to prepare for 300th anniversary to be celebrated next year.

4. Re: train to Sergiev Posad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 06:38