We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Fort Lee, New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

I want to see the Armory Museum in the Kremlin on Saturday, September 21 or Sunday, September 22. I have Russian friends who have told me that they have never been able to get into the Armory because tickets are sold out. I know there are 4 times to enter 10 am, noon, 2:30 pm and 4:30 pm.

Any suggestions on which day to go and what time I can get on line for a ticket? Or, is it necessary to go with a tour company. Anyone have recommendations?

Thank you.

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

You should post your question in Moscow forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g298484-i718-Mos…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

Hi BinkieM,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Moscow forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,868 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

It took us at least an hour to get to the booth to buy tickets so this worked well as the tickets only go on sale a limited amount of time ahead ( 1.5 hours?????)

My suggestion would be if you are happy to queue get there early and if you are ahead of time let people ahead of you to buy general admission tickets. People will queue jump anyway

London, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

it is difficult to foresee how many people there will be on both days. weekends are generally very busy. however end of september is already not a high season for tourists so you should get tickets without problems

Fort Lee, New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

thank you for your suggestion.

Fort Lee, New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

Thank you for concurring, I am hope it is past the busy tourist season and I will be able to get a ticket.

BinkieM

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
108 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

I was easily able to get tickets for the 4:30 time by lining up about an hour ahead; they started selling 45 minutes prior. This was in July, height of the tourist season from the looks of things. I'd been told that the 4:30 was usually the easiest to get tickets for, and it really wasn't a problem. And the Armoury is quite worth the line, in my opinion! :)

Fort Lee, New Jersey
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

Thank you Jane for making the change. I have gotten some good advice.

Kindest regards,

Binkie

9. Re: Seeing Armory Museum, Kremlin, on September 21 or 22, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2014, 06:22