We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moscow football 4-6 th October

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Moscow football 4-6 th October

Hi

I'm in Moscow to watch Spurs v Anzhi on Thurs 3th Oct and I would like to know the best and quickest way to the Saturn Stadium in Ramenskoe.

Also what other games are on in Moscow that weekend? CSKA? Spartak and how do I get tickets

thanks

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,944 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moscow football 4-6 th October

Hi! Best and quickest way to Saturn stadium is an express train from Kazanskiy station, Komsomolskaya metro. You exit the metro station and follow signs to suburban trains. (I even think there is English!). You have a choice between a stopping train (and you'll have to figure out which one), at R82,50 travel time 1 hour 5 mins or express to Ramenskoye at R130 and 45 minutes travel time. You have to buy a ticket from a lady in the window called Express. Express trains leave both Moscow and Ramenskoye at :00 and :30, starting 9 PM :00 only to 23:00.

CSKA plays Dynamo Moscow on the 6th, pfc-cska.com has English and sells tickets online. Enjoy! We also play Champions League vs Viktoria Plzen the day before your game, on the 2nd, tix are sold out but surely will be availiable from bad guys before the game. The question is will this be played at Arena Khimki as planned, because the pitch is awful there due to all-time heaviest rainfall in Moscow in September this year.

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Moscow football 4-6 th October

Thanks very much for your help. Does the express train finish at Ramonskoe? Good luck to CSKA in the Champions league , I hope Spurs will be there next season

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,944 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moscow football 4-6 th October

Update from Moscow: due to awful pitch conditions at Khimki Arena, CSKA meets Viktoria in St. Petersburg. Will have to ask my boss a new half-day favor :) Express train finishes at Ramenskoye. It is pale-white in color, contrary to green and grey-red suburban trains. Have a nice trip!

Mentioned in this post
Moscow
Moscow
Central Russia, Russia
Arena CSKA
Arena CSKA
32 Reviews
Moscow, Russia
St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg
Northwestern District, Russia
4. Re: Moscow football 4-6 th October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:17