We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice for directions

Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
advice for directions

I will be traveling to Moscow with my sister tomorrow!! 8-11 March and will stay at Pushkin hotel near the Tverskaya Metro. I will arrive to Domodedovo airport and my sister to Vnukovo airport. What would be the fastest (and most reasonably priced way to get to the hotel from either of these airports?

Also we will go to Cirque du soleil. We were told we should pick up the invitations (I friend who is in the show invited us) from the main office (not the box office0 Any idea where that may be?

And shopping for fun bargains any advice?

New York
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
3,828 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice for directions

You may wish to read the "top questions" re airports - getting to and from.

The answer to your circus q depends on the venue it performs at

NE Victoria...
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice for directions

Just in case you're accessing this from a smartphone and not a computer as such, here's a link to the Top Question mentioned by Vladchan above:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298484-s301/Moscow:R…

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,398 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: advice for directions

The current Cirque du Soleil show in Moscow runs at Luzhniki Stadium - the closest metro is Sportivnaya. As for "main office" vs "box office" - sorry, have no idea but I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out on the spot.

As for "bargain shopping" - I'm afraid Moscow is not the place for that, Muscovites themselves go to Milan and Frankfurt for bargain shopping.

4. Re: advice for directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2015, 06:18