We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inquiry about Transfer Agents at DME, Moscow

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Inquiry about Transfer Agents at DME, Moscow

Hello!

I am a Canadian passport holder and will be travelling from TSE-Astana, Kazakhstan to Frankfurt through DME-Moscow on May 24th. My connection at DME is 4hrs 20min. First flight by Transaero, second flight by Lufthansa. The tickets bought separately and on different itineraries. I will not have luggage, just carry-on.

DME website says: "Transfer passengers arriving from Kazakhstan are taken to the International Arrivals Area of the Domestic gallery where they go through passport control. Transfer passengers – foreign citizens, who do not have a Russian visa need to contact transfer agents located at the international arrivals area of the domestic gallery."

Did anyone deal with the transfer agents at DME? How fast or slow are they? Will 4hrs be enough to transfer from "the international arrivals area of the domestic gallery" to international terminal without Russian transfer/tourist visa?

Thank you!

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
2,728 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inquiry about Transfer Agents at DME, Moscow

Way enough. Rest easy, unless your flight to Moscow is really late. Than you'll have to run and shout. Otherwise - no problem...

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inquiry about Transfer Agents at DME, Moscow

Thanks Vasily! Hahaha, will run and shout :0)

3. Re: Inquiry about Transfer Agents at DME, Moscow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 April 2015, 05:17