We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Russia river cruise cancelled

Which Moscow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Russia river cruise cancelled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 21:38
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

You know, there's something magical in your posts - they inherently invite for trolling which we'll certainly avoid here.

2. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 01:35
Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
4,952 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

I had asked this be removed since as you state, it is to me a pretty clear attempt to "stir the pot" with regard to the current problems. I for one would LOVE to get into this, but the rules of TA are quite clear here. This is a travel forum, and somehow someone posting "due to issues, got my money back" is not doing much to help "our" fellow TA-ers.

4. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

Removed on: 21 April 2015, 21:38
5. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 02:05
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
459 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

It's not an agency; we cancelled. We had booked a Russian river cruise with Grand Circle Tours & since we cancelled it 31 days in advance and booked another tour with Grand Circle, they applied what we had paid towards the new trip. They have several cruises through Russia & approximately half the people have cancelled. There has been shooting in the Ukraine. Just watch the news & read the papers It doesn't look good.

Granville...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

I am booked for a Russian river cruise starting September 16th of this year and I will be staying in Moscow 2 nights before the cruise and 2 nights in St. Petersburg after the cruise. I am a solo female and am very much looking forward to this wonderful travel experience. The only thing that can stop me is if USA bans all non-essential travel.

8. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

Removed on: 25 April 2014, 19:35
Long Island, NY
Level Contributor
459 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

Liilak, you are very wrong! Someone else started a post on safety issues in Madrid, not I. I am an ardent Hispanophile and have been to Madrid at least a dozen times. I would rather be there than on "good 'ol Long Island" and I think you owe me an apology.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Russia river cruise cancelled

>> I am an ardent Hispanophile

You nickname states this clearly )

>> you owe me an apology

Liilak's post is removed so you're now even. Shall we close and abandon the thread?