We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

St-lambert
Level Contributor
941 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

Hello

I will be for 5 days in Moscow. When you buy the ticket via the web for the Kremlin, do you get access to everything ?

Is tere a location, where we can see the Red Square from a aerial view, like a terace, hotels , rooftop places ?

wich bus you can take, that make like a scenery route in the city ?

I am looking for suggestion for live music bars/pub ?

Merci

London, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

roof terrace - Ritz Hotel opposite the Kremlin

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
484 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

I second the club level/ rooftop of the Ritz. You can check out the English newspaper for live music: themoscowtimes.com/news/…500951.html. I cannot make a bus recommendation nor help you with the Kremlin. A quick search will find the answers you seek.

Liverpool England
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

You can only prepay two tickets online, the entry to the Kremlin itself with the churches and museums and the Armoury museum, the Diamond fund is on sale inside the Armoury and there were other exhibits which had to be paid for, but we gave them a miss.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

For the bus search this forum for "hop on, hop off", there're some comments. For the music have a look here http://kudago.com/msk/clubs/

5. Re: Kremlin,public transport and view point questions ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2015, 05:16