We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avoiding "Rush Hour" on Moscow Metro

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Avoiding "Rush Hour" on Moscow Metro

We would like to try to avoid the busiest time on the metro if possible for our first ride - probably the Green line with a transfer to red line to Pushkin Museum. I'm sure it is busy most of the time but would like to know what hours you would consider the worst for a newbie. We're not terribly worried as we have been newbies in many cities but want to stay out of the commuters way as much as we can. And yes, I did read the TA metro advice. Thanks

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,770 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avoiding "Rush Hour" on Moscow Metro

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g298484-i718-k76437…

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
492 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avoiding "Rush Hour" on Moscow Metro

Busiest times: 8:30-10:00 & 17:00-19:00. It's pretty warm down there right now so be ready for it.

3. Re: Avoiding "Rush Hour" on Moscow Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2015, 06:16