We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

Hi,

I'm looking for my girlfriend. She says she is from yaroslavl. She is a model. I did meet her before and never heard from her again. I do have pictures of her. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

Depends on how much information you have really, if just a name and a city then I don't think you have much chance. I think you'd be better off asking for help on another forum that has more of an interest in relationships, RMP or Real Russia for example.

I think though you should consider that she may not want to continue in a relationship with you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,457 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

Perhaps it would assist if you posted the pictures on here. Then someone might recognize her.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,072 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

David, David, David,

I think you need to realize that if you have not heard from her, she is not your "girlfriend", at least not in her mind.

lebanon,nabatiye,ara...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

I'm looking for my girlfriend. She says she is from yaroslavl. She is a model. I did meet her before and never heard from her again. I do have pictures of her. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,220 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

I don't get it - has David changed his name, moved to Lebanon but is still pining for his mysterious model girlfriend from Yaroslavl?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
217 posts
393 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

Another scam, not sure why it keeps showing up in a travel forum, shouldn't you people be leaving messages at a desperate guys' dating site?

7. Re: Looking for my girlfriend from Yaroslavl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2016, 04:15