We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transit visa if arriving in vladivostok by ferry

Which Vladivostok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
141 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
transit visa if arriving in vladivostok by ferry

Hi

How long can i stay in vladivostok/Russia if i arrive by ferry from south korea or japan with a transit visa? It says 10 days max if I arrive by train, is it the same for ferry travel?

Thanks very much

Tabish

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,047 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transit visa if arriving in vladivostok by ferry

With any visa you can stay for exactly as long as the visa validity dates allow you. The correct question is for how long the Russian consulate will issue you a transit visa and whether it will issue one at all if you arrive and depart by the same ferry. The only party that knows the exact answer to this question is the Russian consulate in your country.

2. Re: transit visa if arriving in vladivostok by ferry

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:15