I'm organising a trip to Tallinn, SPB and Helsinki in August for a party of 13 (of which 5 kids), I'd like to know the following:
1. Do the ATM's accept Visa and Visa electron? Do they charge any commissions or extra costs?
2. What is the cheapest way to phone to Italy?
3. Does anybody know of buslines that go from Smolnyj cathedral to Troickij sobor (cathedral?) and from there to Pl. Vosstania?
Also appreciate to know busline from Pl. Vosstania to Ul. Bolsaya Morskaya (near Stroganov Palace - Nevskij Pr).
4. Has anyone ever stayed in Randhouse Bolsaya Morskaya?.
5. Any one ever been to the restaurant Kalinka Malinka?
6. Do we need a guide to buy our tickets to the hermitage (we were thinking of going there for about 3 hours from 13.00 onwards) but don't want to waste time standing for hours in a queue.
Thanks a lot