We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

Hello I'm off to St. Petersburg on the 2nd Aug and want to go to see a ballet at the Mariinsky, but looking on their website there isn't any option to buy. I've heard that the travel agents buy these tickets up and sell them on, so can anyone recommend an agent. Also if there isn't any tickets left then is the Alexandrinsky thearter just as good.

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
800 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

Try Maximilian at http://maximilian.ru/Rus/main.shtml send them e-mail or call at +7-812-327-1477 usually the have tickets.

Level Contributor
93 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

Did you try creating a login account first? A couple of months ago I purchased tickets on line via the Mariinsky website. You have to register and create a login first. Once you do, you can purchase tickets and select seats.

good luck!

abk
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

the reason you cannot buy anything is because the new season programme has not yet been published!

Try again around early September .......

4. Re: Mariinsky Theatre (Kirov Opera and Ballet) Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 06:24