We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

Germany
6 posts
Save Topic
Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

We are arriving in St. Pete via Helsinki next week, mid-day. We arrive around 1400 and need to get to our apartment around 1500. The apartment lady said it may take about 40 minutes by taxi. How much should I expect to pay for this trip? (2 Adults, 2 children)

Any GOOD numbers for taxis in St. P that I can program into my cell? I have tried a couple in advance and all seem not in in service. Or, any good sites where one can book in advance online?

We are going to the ballet our second night and will have same need to order taxi as I believe our apartment is a bit off the beaten path.

Thanks so much in advance. I am STRESSING! :-) We've done loads of travelling in the past 7 years, but this one is beginning to weigh a little on me.

Mia

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
800 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

Here is the company that promises English-speaking dispatcher and English-speaking driver:

St Petersburg airport transfer orders: +7 812 973 3716

• St Petersburg transfer - airport transfer - $35 a car ( 1,000 Rubles )

• St Petersburg transfer - train stations - $25 a car ( 700 Rubles )

• Taxi daily - $75 a day a car ( 2,000 Rubles)

• Daily taxi transfer "home-business-home" - from $35 a day

Other reliable taxi companies in St.Pete:

4taxi +7 812 332 13 33

Kontakt-avto+7 812 12 00 22,

New Yellow Taxi +7 812 600 88 88,

Taxi-blues +7 812 321 88 88,

Six million +7 812 600 00 00

Enjoy your trip!

Germany
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

Awesome! Thanks!

Fresno, California
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

You can try to hire a private english speaking driver at http://www.petersburg-transfer.com

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,705 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

I flew to California last Tuesday on a flight that required me to be picked up about 8a.m.. I called 6000000 the night before and the dispatcher told me the firm price from my city center apartment to the airport was 510Rubles. 15 minutes before the taxi was to be there the dispatcher called to make sure I was ready and then again when the taxi was waiting out on the street. Very simple, very cheap and very professional.

I have been here in California for less than a week and I am really missing St Petersburg and counting the days before I can return (24 and counting) unless I can change flights and return earlier.

New York
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

I found online calculator, you can find what ever you want

www.msolton.com/index.php…

6. Re: Taxi - telephone numbers - or best alternate way

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 18:20