We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tickets

new york
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
tickets

i am going to st.Petersburg in august. I want to get some tickets now, for museum or concert .is there a way to do it on line.

Grenville SC
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tickets

Hi;

AS far as I know there is no way to do this before you get there unless you get someone there to do it for you. Also, some of the tickets are not available in this busy tourist season if you wait that long.

There are reliable organizations that can do it for you for a small fee. I know no one eants to pay a fee for it but most people don't go to Russia often and you don't want to take your time to buy the tickets, notwithstanding possibly failing to get them.

You can "text" 8649060481 for names or email sf4013@lycos.com.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
22,190 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tickets

Try www.ticketsofrussia.com i don't know if you can actually get tickets through this site but it should give you an idea of what is on .In my personal experience i found it impossible to get tickets for anything except through agents attached to all the big hotels,and they all like to charge for it.one of their favourite scams is to organise a mini bus or taxi to take you to and from a night out,when you could walk the distance in 10 minutes.

new york
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tickets

thank you for the help.it is nice to get some information before you get to the country.i hope i will have some fun in russia.