We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Weston super mare
4 posts
Save Topic
Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

Hi I will be staying at the Hotel Park Inn Pulkovskaya in early November and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any nice restaurants within walking distance of this Hotel. Anything under $100 (there are 2 of us travelling) per evening meal. We wouldn't mind trying traditional Russian cuisine. Any suggestions would be helpful and gratefully received. Many thanks

St.Petersburg...
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

My positive experience - Breughel steak house, 23 Varshavskaya street, about 10-15 walk from the Pulkovskaya hotel (its eastern entrance is exactly in Varshavskaya street. To ride a taxi - just 5 minutes. It is no Russian - rather european (see the name) but very tasty meat, fish steaks also available. Medium bill - about $50 per person (without alcohol).

Weston super mare
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

Thanks very much for your reply we'll this restaurant a try.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
198 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

Recently I've been to the restaurant Pietari exactly opposite to Pulkovskaya hotel. It was pretty good, tasty and cosy. I recommend.

The address is Moskovskiy avenue, 222

Weston super mare
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

Hi Irina Thank you for your reply I think we'll try this restaurant. Sorry for the delay in replying to your post I have been away.

5. Re: Restaurants near Park Inn Pulkovskaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 05:16