We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa required before flight on Friday going to St Petersburg

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
51 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Visa required before flight on Friday going to St Petersburg

Hello experts.

I am going to St Petersburg on Friday morning returning the next day with my work. Can you please tell me how I should proceed. I have been told to go to a Russian tourist office above a Cafe Nero in Green Park?? All sounds a bit cloak & dagger to me!

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
11,071 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa required before flight on Friday going to St Petersburg

THIS friday? You're kidding, right?

http://ru.vfsglobal.co.uk/

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa required before flight on Friday going to St Petersburg

Something is not quite adding up. You are going for work and your business contact did not inform you about visa requirements? If you are invited by a business, they will have sent an official business invitation, an original document, not a copy. It is possible after having that document to get one day processing from the consulate but it will be very pricey.

If you did not get the business invitation contact who ever told you to go and find out what is up because that is the only way business visits are granted.

3. Re: Visa required before flight on Friday going to St Petersburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2011, 06:18