We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church choirs and other music

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey, USA
Level Contributor
491 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Church choirs and other music

I'll be in St. Petersburg from Tuesday, August 23 to Friday, August 27.

I would love to hear church choirs.I've read there are services, with music, at the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan at 10:00 and Holy Trinity Cathedral at Alexander Nevsky Monastery at either 17:00 or 18:00. Are these times correct?

Any other musical suggestions?

Thanks

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
800 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Church choirs and other music

You can also go to the Male choir concert at Peter-and-Paul Fortress on August 23 or 27. The concert starts at 19.00 and lasts for two hours. Tickets are about 500-900 Rubles. You can buy them in any theatre ticket box in St.Pete

New Jersey, USA
Level Contributor
491 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Church choirs and other music

Thanks Eugenia for the information. However, I had my dates mixed-up. Tuesday is actually the 24th - no concert, and we leave on the 27th at 19:00. If you have any other suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

3. Re: Church choirs and other music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2011, 06:16