We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

Athens
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

Suggestions for a decent hotel/pension in center of things...pls no shared bathrooms.

Many thxs!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
978 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

http://www.hotelruss.spb.ru/?lang=eng

I like the location and price.

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

You didn't state, but if you suggest your desired price range, might help folks respond better...and also time of visit...

Athens
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

I do not know time of visit yet...still deciding..price range no more than 50 euros for single..

Plymouth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
5,095 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

I hate to disappoint you, but I think you will be hard pressed to find a "decent" place with no shared bathroom in the center of things for 50 euros...especially if this is during summer months...

Maybe others will have better news for you...

Dresden, Germany
Level Contributor
162 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

Check the hostels. They may have a couple of en-suite rooms for a higher than usual, but still affordable price. Alternatively, look for budget mini-hotels that abound. I had positive experience with Atmosphera (http://a-hotel.spb.ru/english/) who offered a single for 30 Euro during low season. However, it is a rather basic accommodation (small room, scarce breakfast): some people would not call this "a decent place"

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

i would describe idillia mini hotel as decent/adequate. it has good and bad things. the en suite bathroom was the reason i stayed there. you can get a single for 50-60 euros. the location is just around the corner from moskovsky vokzal. their website is idilliainn.ru. you can read my review on trip advisor.

Athens
Level Contributor
1,588 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

Many thxs..when I say decent a,I mean a clean room with private facilities..I do not care if its small...Would be out most of time anyway.

8. Re: Suggestions for decent budget hotel/pension..center..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 05:18