We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Finlandsky station to Hotel

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Brazil
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Finlandsky station to Hotel

Hello!

I just want some help about reliable companies/travel agencies that can arrange a transfer for me from railway station to hotel and from hotel to maritime terminal, on next day.

I found company "Autoluxa" on internet, but didn't have any reliable info about them.

Can someone from St Petersburg help me on that?

Thanks

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,676 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Finlandsky station to Hotel

A dispatched taxi will be reliable and cheaper. There are many taxi companies now that are more competitively priced. and reliable than in the past. You can call from the station and have a car in short order. That is better than hailing one on the street, the ones parked around the station are usually old Volga sedans with drivers who are out to make a killing on anyone who will be foolish enough to agree.

If you want to just select a taxi from the street near the station, look for new Japanese or Korean cars with large names and phone numbers painted on them to be sure to get a competitive rate. The dispatcher can make an appointment for later trips.

Brazil
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Finlandsky station to Hotel

Hello stanj, thanks for answer!

Do you know how much, aprox, the ride will cost from Finlandsky station to Reinassance Baltic Hotel(mariiott)? Also, the taxi call center speak English? Do you know how much time, aprox, the taxi take to arrive? Do I have to negotiate the price when I do the order? I found 7-000-000 and 6-000-000 on internet, do you know if these companies are reliable?

Thanks again and sorry for so many questions.

3. Re: Transfer Finlandsky station to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 10:20