We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Which St. Petersburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Topic
RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Can any body suggest reliable and affordable agent who can issue russia business invitation letter for INDIAN Citizens

Edited: 06 September 2011, 14:34
St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

www.visatorussia.com

They are part of Intel Service Center, the largest provider of visa support. Most of the visa agencies that sell visa support buy the visa invitations from them for resale. Might as well cut out the middleman.

Edited: 07 September 2011, 14:01
Hyderabad, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Thank You very much for your advice

varanasi
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

i want to know latest russian business visa rules for indian citizen. i can get business visa for 1 year with multiple entry? please help me !

4. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 June 2012, 19:05
pune
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

you need a letter from your russian counterpart and go to russian embassy

it is very easy and takes just 2 hr if you want to go for same day visa

single entry or multiple entry type should be mentioned on your invitation letter

for tourist visa you can do hotel booking first and get invitation from hotel itself

chennai
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Dear Mukund,

Thanks for your information,Me and my friend planning to visit moscow by november 14th for 6nights ,we have booked a hostel at moscow but they are not ready to issue invitation letter being there are not authorized travel agent to issue invitation letter for visa ,i checked with lot of web agents to issue visa invitation,but no one is ready to issue for indians and apart from russian consulate is asking for the original invitation letter from russia.,.,. really turning mad ,we already booked flight, accommodation and local trains tickets etc.,.,.

Can you guide me how to get the invitation please

regards

kamal.c sugunaraj

cckamal@gmail.com

St Petersburg Russia
Destination Expert
for St. Petersburg
Level Contributor
2,699 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Try the visa company in Moscow linked above, they can provide it

http://www.visatorussia.com

They will charge extra for sending the original to you but that usually is not needed for Tourist Visas. In some jurisdictions, TeleEx is still possible so the company can send a TeleEx to the Consulate and avoid even having the invitation in hand. Ask them about that possibility.

If your hotel/hostel can't issue Visa Support they are no legally allowed to host foreign guests in the first place. It means they have not posted a bond or established financial security to protect visitors.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
702 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

i hope your visa situation is sorted out by now , otherwise you can try the agency through which i got my visa... vamana india do it from India , you can access their website and they do it in a day.. it worked for me

chennai
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

Dear indfamtraveller,

Thanks i got my visa ,If you dont mind please share your Russia Experience and guide me is there any interesting location near by moscow or st Petersburg i can cover,iam staying 3nights and 4 days in Moscow and 3nights and 4 days in St Petersburg.

cckamal@gamil.com

regards

Kamal.c suguanraj

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
702 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: RUSSIA business visa invitation for INDIAN citizen

you can click on my ID and see the detailed reviews i have posted of Moscow and Petersburg sights in the review section...please start a new thread with appropriate title--sightseeing in moscow/petersburg-- if you have any further queries (this is a visa thread)

i'll try and post a day to day report there